The Best Mainstreet in America!
The Best Mainstreet in America award was hotly contested with over 300,000 online votes cast nationwide. DeLand was up against 241 other towns, many with much larger populations and all with their own unique characteristics.
The shop owners and local community members are extremely proud of their town, showing their support through a plethora of online posts as well as hanging signs signifying their victory in storefront windows.
DeLand is known as a great day trip venue for in state and out of state tourists. Located close to attractions such as Blue Springs state park, Universal Studios and Daytona Beach while still being only 45 minutes out of Orlando. This makes for a small town, with a lot to offer.
What This Means For Real Estate in DeLand?
Greene Realty sees this award as just one of the many signs that DeLand is a low risk, long term investment opportunity. Tourists and locals alike took to the polls to show America how much they believe in DeLand. This speaks volumes as to what the future of this small town has in store for people who get involved early.
Both tourism as well as local industry in DeLand is booming. As you read this, people are hard at work building new housing developments and hotels in the greater DeLand area.
Contact Greene Realty today to get involved in the DeLand Real Estate Market.
Recent Blog Posts
- Tenant Insights – Ms. Preppy Pants Ladies Consignment October 7, 2020
- Tips For Flipping Houses June 2, 2019
- Volusia County – A Serious Contender for Hottest US Housing Market November 30, 2017
- DeLand Property Data September 5th 2017 – DeLand September 3, 2017
- Tips for earning an income off your property – Become a rental owner. July 24, 2017